This is no ordinary synthesizer, designed and developed inside C++ this synth has some amazing sound output. Bringing back that 1985 type of retro synth sound.
If you’re looking for a free Synth VST plugin then this is the one!
If you’re a modern music producer looking to generate and synthesize some decent retro type of old-school synth sounds, then this is the free synth VST plugin for you.
Check it out below in full-scale image;
The best part about bucket one is the fact that it operates in C++, meaning its high-performance output will run significantly the same on lower-performance CPUs, resulting in the fact that this Synth VST plugin will consume very low CPU usage.
- Close simulation of original Crumar BIT 01/99 Synthesizer
- A very cool sound editor (visual)
- 1 to 64 Poly Voices (double or split)
- Lower and Upper volume modulation features
- Built-in Two Oscalator just like the original hardware synth
- White noise generator
- Comes with VCA and VCF envelope settings
- 2 x LFO’s
- Built-in Midi learn
- Generate over 1000 different sounds using this awesome free synth VST plugin
The Crumar BIT 01/99 was a very cool synthesizer, having this as a base of inspiration that has been transformed into this awesome Bucket One VST plugin.
Definitely a heaven-sent VST plugin that comes with some retro type of Sounds.
This VST does not come with any presets but presets can both be saved and loaded, making it easier for any modern music producer to save and upload their own sound library.
Designed and developed by fullbucket