If your looking for a piano vst plugin with some decent and free piano vst plugin presets, then look no further! DPiano-A is free to download and comes with some excellent piano features.
May look simple but don’t judge this piece of developer’s creativity, designed and developed by Dead Duck Software.
The only “CON” to this Piano VST Plugin is the fact that it only supports Windows 32 and 64 Bit. Would be great if it supported macOS too.
Ways to improve the piano sound output
If your looking to improve the sound output of any piano sound we would recommend stacking 2 different styles of effects in the effect channel.
No piano has ever sounded great without any post-production sound effects. So adding a magic touch of some Reverb and Delay will do the trick.
- Reverb (add some reverb to create a room, hall, or cathedral type of atmosphere, this all depends on your perspective and output vision)
- Delay (Add some delay to create an echo style of atmo, works well for piano)
- Phaser (Add any phaser as an effect to a piano to create FM-dance style piano)
8 Free Piano Presets
Here are the 8 free piano presets this VST comes with, check them out below.
This Piano VST plugin DPiano-A comes as a .dll file, which means it’s not an executable installation, meaning it will need to be installed manually. We have made a step-by-step guide on how to install a .ddl file-based VST Plugins on Windows. Installing VST Plugins on Windows Tutorial (.exe & .dll files).
Also if you need help on installing any VST plugin inside FL studio we have made a quick simple step-by-step guide on importing and installing plugins within FL Studio. How to install VST in FL Studio Tutorial Guide
We also have other free to download Piano VST plugins here at ProducersBuzz, check them out below;
- Piano One – Best Free Piano VST Plugin with 16 Presets
- Piano VST Plugin Skerratt from London
- Upright Piano Plugin
- DSK AkoustiK Piano Plugin with 3 Piano Presets
- Piano VST with 2 Free Presets