If your looking for a very nice Gate or gator type of sound effect then be sure that Gator VST Plugin will provide just that perfect gated sound effect.
Step sequencer style gate3d effect that can be added to your effects stack channel within your DAW. Or can be tempo-synced manually via adjustable values.
Gator is a probability-based step sequencer
Comes with an LFO triggered volume module that can trigger the pulse length, and also comes with a release and attack that can help the producer or sound engineer shape the sound.
Let’s take a closer look at Gator VST Plugin below;
- Tempo Sync Step Sequencer
- 0-100% random programming features and pulse sequences
- Randomization for repeatable loops Features and Modulations
- Tempo LFO Sync
- 1/16 Beats sync to 96 beats features
- Volume Triggered lower and upper values in all directions
- Comes with a Random Swing module for step sequencer output
- Dry/Wet mix control
- Comes with Midi learn / CC features
Please note that Gator VST comes as a .dll manual installation file that will require manual installation on your windows operating system. We have made a step-by-step guide right here. Installing VST Plugins on Windows Tutorial (.exe & .dll files)
If you enjoy this Free VST plugin, check out some of our other free VST plugins at Producersbuzz shown below;
- Download Gatelab Free Gate Step Sequencer (VST-VST3-AU-AAX)
- Making 808 Sub Bass Hit Harder in FL Studio (Step by Step Tutorial)
- 24 Free VST Plugins For Free Download
- Nexus 3 VST Plugin – Music Producers Must Have VST!
We have also made a guide on How to install VST in FL Studio Tutorial Guide that you can follow here at Producersbuzz.