Are you looking for a decent Free Compression VST Plugin? Then hold on tight as TDR Kotelnikov will bring fire to your music production experience.
TDR Kotelnikov is probably one of the most underrated Free Compression VST Plugins out there!
Let’s take a closer look below;
Developed and designed by tokyodawn
Main features of Kotelnikov multiband compressor VST plugin
- 64 Bit multi-rate
- Delta mode for oversampled signal paths
- Super fast, low CPU, and natural-sounding compression
- Comes with a Peak Meter
- Sidechain features
- Stereo, Mono, or other advanced features for audio separation and duality
- User Interface rescaling with just a mouse click, click on the side and scale up or down
- Low latency. Bypasses any interaction providing nothing but instatanious output
If your looking for a really cool compression for drums, vocals, hard master, or simply a drum bus, then be sure that TDR Kotelnikov will deliver nothing but crips sound output on any DAW.
Let’s check out the 10 free presets below that come with this amazing multiband compressor VST plugin
The best part is that this VST plugin is free to download! Resulting in nothing but happy days and many hours creating the next big hit!
If you enjoy this VST plugin then also check out some of our other cool VST plugins shown on our website below;
- MCompressor Free VST Plugin for Crystal Clear Sound
- TDR Nova Dynamic Equalizer VST/AU Plugin
- Lofi Keys Free Piano VST Plugin with 9 Piano Presets
- Monster Piano VST Plugin (Free Piano VST)
Please note that this is an external download, once you’re on 3rd party developer websites, you will need to select your download type on the right-hand side, which comes with Mac and Windows installer.
- Windows – VST2, VST3, AAX
- MacOS – VST2, VST3, AU, AAX