ModulAir VST Plugin
ModulAir is a Free Synth VST plugin that comes with 55 free Presets. It’s ready to be used with Windows 32/64 (.dll) or macOS (VST/AU).
ModulAir is a polyphonic software synthesizer designed by fullbucket
ModulAir is written in Native C++ code, designed specifically for low CPU and high-performance output.
- Modular architecture design.
- Up to 18 different style modules per patch.
- 55 different Presets (ready to go).
- Comes with Monophonic Master & Polyphonic Voice modules.
- Up to 64 different voices (polyphony).
- Supports integration with MTS-ESP.
- TUN/SCL file import (micro-tuning).
55 Free ModulAir Synth Presets
The best part about ModulAir VST Plugin is that it will load into almost any supporting DAW such as FL Studio, Cubase, Logic Pro X, Sonar, Reason, and many others with just a few clicks.
Low CPU consumption means it will run flawlessly almost on all operating systems, highly recommended to have at least 4GB of ram and a decent processor.
This being said, do not expect any miracles if you are running Windows XP from the year 2000, the lag and latency are invertible.
We also have loads of other great free synth plugins here at ProducersBuzz, check them out below;
- Sonicbits Exakt Lite Free Synth VST with 32 Free VST Presets
- VK-1 Viking Synthesizer with 228 Free Presets
- Helm VST Free Synth Plugin With 275 Helm VST Presets
- Odin 2 Free VST Synth with 100+ Presets & Patches
- Cobalt VST Free Synth Plugin with 450+ Presets