We had some time to fully test and give you guys a full overview of the panagement 2 VST plugin by Auburn Sounds, first of all, we have to let you guys know that is in-fact the most ever underrated reverb VST plugin, the quality and the controls which it provides including the functions of the Reverb effects are simply mesmerizing and magical.
Of course, you don’t just have to use this on the vocals as demonstrated by PAV Beatz, you can also use this Panagement 2 on drum samples and melodies, also to widen any melodies and give that magic space and time to any tracks. Panagement 2 can also be used for snares, percs, pianos, synths and the list just goes on, creativity is the key.
Specification of panagement 2
Panagement is the spatialization laboratory that has found its way to thousands of studios around the world. Panagement gives you raw power over your stereo tracks.
- The Binaural Distance Panner lets you position a track anywhere in the sound field,
- The Reverb increases realism of distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections,
- Width and Tilt open your mix to unforeseen decisions,
- The LFO dramatically extends the possibilities (eg: reverb ducking),
- The Binaural Delay revisit the product, allowing more spatial complexity,
- It comes with the sought-after PGMT-400 chip mod.
Natural or unnatural sound effects?
Panagement 2 comes by default with natural reverb settings, of course, it also provides unnatural settings and features which enable any producer or sound engineer to be very creative and achieve that magical sound they require. So panagement 2 comes with both expectations which is simply great news for all music producers.
You can download Panagemnet 2 free trail from Auburn sounds below, panagement 2 is definitely going on our top list so far as the most underrated reverb sound effect. We highly recommend downloading and trying this VST plugin. (works on VST / AAX / AU / LV2 plug-in for Windows, macOS, and Linux) We also have loads more vst plugin here.