Revalver 4 is a free VST/AU plugin for free download, a free amplifier vst plugin, suitable for Windows 32bit, Windows 64bit, and also MacOSX.
Revalver models and mimics guitar amplifiers, stompboxes, effects at the component level, resulting in a high-quality unmatched realism, tone, and dynamics. ReValver’s (RIR 2) The Cabinet Modeling takes convolution cabinet modeling to the next level all while the ACT (Audio Cloning Technology™) allows fantastic instrument modeling features in on the input and tone modeling/matching on the output. ReValver can also be used to create and load amp clones using the ACT Combo module, making ReValver virtually unlimited. Includes features to Expand ReValver even further by hosting 3rd party VST/AU plugins within the virtual yet realistic-sounding program. We have more free VST/AU plugins here.
- You can easily take Revalver 4 to a live stage with full MIDI control, full GIG Mode for seamless and fast switching between any desirable presets.
- Download ReValver for free, you will then be able to browse the Amp Store for a wealth of any extra/additional amp/stomp/effects modules, with plenty of ACT content and great bundles.
- ReValver 4 is available as a stand-alone program, AAX, VST or AU plugins.
ReValver 4 – Modules which are included for Free in this download
- Custom Lite Amp Modules
- RIR 2 Lite Cabinet Modeling Module
- (3 x cabs, 3 x mics, multiple mic positions)
- Lite Green & Tremolo Stomp Boxes
- C-verb Lite Effects Module
- Audio Stream splitter
- ACT Content (1 x Acoustic Bundle, 2 x Electric Pickup Bundles, 4 x Output presets)
If you’re ever unhappy with any of the free modules provided by Revalver 4, you can always invest and purchase more modules from ReValver online store which is located right on the VST/AU Plugin.