Do you want to sound like Tyga in FL Studio?
We have made a Tyga inspired FL Studio vocal effect, which has the right FL Studio settings to make your vocals sound like Tyga.
This Tyga FL Studio preset also comes with a free preset which can simply be imported and opened up instantly within FL Studio mixer.
We do have more FL studio vocal presets right here.
Which settings did we put onto the main recording input in FL Studio?
- Soundgoodizer (mode b with 75% input)
- Fruity Reeverb 2 (default reverb with 6% input)
- Fruity Parametric EQ 2 (use the vocal preset)
- Fruity Parametric EQ (band 1 -1.6DB, band 2 default, band 3 -0.2db, band 4 +1.8db, band 5 +0.2db, band 6 -1.2db and band 7 -1.0db.
- Fruity Reeverb 2 (Wetness turned all way up and using only 1% on input)
Final vocal effects on recorded vocals
- Fruity Multiband Compressor (check settings below)
- Fruity Reveerb 2 (default settings with only 5% input)
- Fruity Parametric EQ 2 (check settings below)
Fruity Multiband Compressor Settings on final vocal effects channel
Fruity Parametric EQ 2 Settings on final vocal effects channel
More vocal presets on our Youtube
Also if you haven’t already make sure to subscribe to our youtube, this way you will never miss a vocal effect preset for fl studio, we have over 30,000 subscribers now.
Download Free FL Studio Tyga Vocal Preset