Are you looking for a step-by-step fl studio tutorial on how to make Hi-Hats Sequences for modern Hip-Hop and Trap beats?
Then you have come to the right place.
Many music producers have been asking for more FL Studio tutorials. We have made this step-by-step training guide on how to make Hi-Hats in FL studio for trap & hip-hop beats. Hi-hats technique in FL Studio by PAV Beatz
There are many ways a music producer can create some outstanding Hi-hats inside FL Studio, we decided to show you guys how to produce some cool modern trap and hip-hop-inspired type of hi-hat sequences inside FL Studio.
Check out our step-by-step video tutorial below;
If you guys have just started watching make sure to check us out on Youtube, we have over 50,000 subscribers and growing!
Also, check out some of these other cool topics below, we are sure you will enjoy them!
- Mixing & Mastering Drill Vocals in FL Studio Tutorial & Vocal Preset
- Free Hip-Hop & Trap 22 Hi-Hats Loops & 22 Hi-Hats Midi
- Best of Hi-Hat Collection Drum Kit – Download Best Hi-Hat Drum Samples
Also if you get the time you can also check these Hi-Hat Sequence Tutorials out below from 3rd party music production blogs;
- Soundbrige has created a step-by-step tutorial on How to Create a Dynamic Hi-Hat Sequence
- A very cool tutorial by ADSRSounds, definitely worth checking out if you are into your FM8 Drum Synthesis With FM8: Hi-hat Sequencing with Arpeggiator
- If you are into your forums and community reading, then check out this awesome topic on Quora “How do I make hi-hat rolls on FL Studio?“
- Dropgunsamples has dropped a very cool step b step tutorial on How to TRAP & HIP HOP HI-HATS Tutorial