In this Music Production Tutorial on creating stranger things inspired melody & vocal effect settings in fl studio is pretty awesome and easy to follow, we have created a step by step guide on producing a very nice stranger things theme type of mellow effect, this can also be used on vocals.
There are many talented music producers out there that have great ideas on producing some fantastic alternatives for creating cinematic sounds and some come up with amazing ways of creating certain genres and certain themes. (check out the full fl studio tutorial below)
- Izotope Vocal Doubler (Fully Free) – Free Download Here
- Ujam NEO ($99.99) – Click here
- Ujam Micro Finisher (Fully Free)- Click here
Which FL Studio vocal effects settings were used?
- Fruity Parametric EQ 2 was used to touch up the vocal frequencies.
- Fruity Multiband compressor to tighten the melody loop.
- Fruity reverb to add a Reverb effect to the melody.
- Soundgoodizer to touch up the tone of the vocals.
- Fruity soft clipper to prevent vocal clipping.
- Fruity reverb 2 to add reverb to the vocals.
- Using iZotope Vocal Doubler to double the vocals.
- Using Ujam Finisher NEO VST Plugin to add final vocal effect to achieve that stranger things type of vocal output.
Free Downloads include
- Download free stranger things inspired melody effect FL Preset (same settings used in the video)
- Download free stranger things inspired vocal effect FL Preset (same settings used in the video)
- Free FLP Project File (FL Studio 20)