So today guys we will be looking at how to make this very cool and clear music producer voice tag in FL Studio.
We will be turning a normal voice tag into a professional sounding clear voice tag.
This is the original voice tag sound
To Create this Clear Voice Tag Effect
So let’s now have a look at which effects were used to create sound very cool and clear producer voice tag in FL studio.
So which effects were added to create clear voice tag effects?
- The first effect which was added is called fruity parametric EQ
2. We turn the fruity parametric EQ To only show 1st and 2nd EQ bands, select the preset on fruity parametric EQ and select “PHONE”, and turn the first 2 bands all way down! As shown in figure 1.
3. 2nd effect is Fruity Parametric EQ 2 and the last 5, 6, and 7th band.
- 5th band is set to 1.8 DB, 1326Hz at 39%
- 6th band is set to 4.2 DB, 2896Hz at 39%
- 7th band is set to 1.4 DB, 6324Hz at 61%
4. The last effect to make a clear voice tag in FL Studio is to use Panagement 2 VST which is free to download. By using this VSt plugin you will need to make sure that you have these settings enabled
- Tail Tuned down to -100%
- Bass Turned down to -100%
- Room Size in middle (at 50%)
- Reverb Effects set to Heaven
- Decay at 29.19%
- Wetness at 20.71%
Everything else stays the same as default, check the pic below for a better reference view of how to adjust your settings below for Panagement 2 VST.
And this is how you make such an amazing clear style producer voice tag in FL Studio using 3 different effects stacks.
We hope you guys enjoy this step by step guide
You can download the clear FL Studio Preset which contains all 3 settings required for such a clear style voice tag in fl studio.
Also, check out these 4 related topics here at producersbuzz.
- XXXTENTACION – FL Studio Rap Voice Effect Guide
- Steinberg VOICE MACHINE (VST)
- Clear Rap Vocal Preset for FL Studio
- Tyga FL Studio Vocal Effect Settings and FL Studio Preset