Here at producesbuzz we show you the easiest way to mix and master your drums like a pro inside FL Studio Tutorial.
That right with these simple step guide your mixes of the drums will sound so much tighter, bumpier, and deliver a better punch.
We also provide you with a full easy to follow FLP project file that can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. This FLP will work in FL Studio 20 and also open up within the lower version of FL Studio.
Check out the full step by step video guide below
If you haven’t already, then Join ProducersBuzz “PAV” on our youtube channel, we have over 40,000 Active Subscribers
We have used many free VST plugins in this tutorial such as MEqualizer
You can download MEqualizer from MeldaProduction it comes in a pack of 30 or 40 free-to-use VST plugins with just 1 download! This is simply an amazing Mixing and mastering VSt plugin set and it’s free!
We also used;
- Mixer Matrix Stereo Shaper (core fl studio plugin)
- Fruity Reverb 2
- Fruity Parametric 2
We also have loads of other great FL Studio Tutorials here at producersbuzz that you can check out below;
- Mixing & Mastering Trap & Hip-Hop Beats in FL Studio Tutorial
- 2 Cool XXXTentacion Inspired Drum Patterns in FL Studio Tutorial
- Chris Brown Club Style Drum Patterns in FL Studio Tutorial
- 10 Hip-hop & Trap Drum Patterns in FL Studio
- Hip Hop & Trap Drum Patterns in FL Studio For Beginners