If your suffering with background microphone hiss or noise? then Bertom Denoiser will remove all noise leaving clear vocal recoding’s.
Bertom Denoiser is free to download and free to use. Designed and developed by bertom
If you are suffering with microphone Hiss or simply have a old song that has too much background noise, then this Denoiser VST can help you remove any noise and hiss sound, by targeting the right frequencies.
Let’s take a closer look at this amazing Denoiser below;
- Threshold features
- 5 different frequency bands with modulation
- HPF Features
- LPF Features
- Low CPU usage
- Can be used on live mic input or any live stream, or input
- No Crossover
- No FFT
- ADV stereo link control
So what are the best settings for removing microphone background noise or hiss for any vocals or live stream?
Let’s check them out below;
Remove background noise from any microphone or hissing sound use settings below;
- Leave 1st, 2nd, 3rd bands as they are
- Move 4th band (3.2kHz to -8.7dB)
- Move 5th band (10kHz to -15.1dB)
- Move Threshold to 0.50
This should then remove just the noise and leave any vocals untouched, it will only remove the background noise fervencies leaving nothing but clear vocal output.
If you enjoy this free VST plugin check out some of our other cool related topics and freebies below;
- Absynth 5 VST Plugin by Native-Instruments
- Pro Sounding Rap Vocals – Free FL Studio Vocal Presets
- The Art of the Becoming a Bedroom Music Producer
- The Best and Cheapest Music Production Setups