Best Free Bass Analog Synth VST Plugin – TAL-Elek7ro
TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog synth with some special features like oscillator hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes and lfo’s with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz. A free routable envelope with attack and decay is available too. This synth is useful for a wide range of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
– 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw, pulse, triangle, sine).
– 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
– 1 noise oscillator.
– 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low pass resonance filter.
– Mono mode, including portamento.
– Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized for poly mode).
– 2 free routable Lfo’s (0.1Hz – 400Hz, sine, triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
– Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
– Free routable AD-envelope.
– Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
– Midi Learn for all pots.
– Velocity to filter contour intensity.
– Panic button.
– Tutorial and installation guide.
Download from author website (comes in windows 32 & 64 bit, Mac OS)