If your looking to mix and master NY Drill Vocals within FL Studio, then be sure that Mixing and Mastering vocals in FL studio is easy.
When it comes to Mixing and Mastering Vocals, it’s a simple, yet creative form of sound engineering.
Mixing and Mastering NY Drill Vocals include;
- EQ for the right low, mid and high-end frequencies
- Compression to cut off certain sounds and only allow certain frequencies
- Reverb / Delay
- Vocal de-esser to lock in the threshold limit, ratio, and width
Let’s check out our video step by step guide below;
If you haven’t already, then please Join ProducersBuzz “PAV” on our youtube channel, we have over 40,000 Active Subscribers
If your looking for how to mix and master vocals for all types of modern rap and trap music then be sure that our step-by-step tutorials will provide just that!
This “NY Drill” vocal preset can be opened with any FL Studio over V12, tested, and created using FL Studio 20
If you enjoy this step b step tutorial on how to mix vocals in FL Studio then please check for more below;
- Mixing & Mastering Trap & Hip-Hop Beats in FL Studio Tutorial
- Mixing & Mastering Drill Vocals in FL Studio Tutorial & Vocal Preset
- UK Rap/Drill Vocal Effects Settings in FL Studio
- Autotune RAP Style Mixing Vocals Settings for FL Studio
- Mixing & Mastering Drums FL Studio Tutorial & Project File