Antares Autotune VST, if you need Auto-Tune’s world standard pitch correction, but not Auto-Tune 7’s time manipulation or other new features. Then Auto-Tune Evo is the plug-in for you.
It gives you all the power and sonic goodness of Auto-Tune’s full-featured Automatic and Graphical pitch correction, pitch shifting, and throat modeling, at an attractively affordable price.
Auto-Tune Evo provides two different approaches to pitch correction.
For most common pitch problems (and correcting live performances in real-time), Auto-Tune Evo’s Automatic Mode instantaneously detects the pitch of the input, identifies the closest pitch in a user-specified scale (including minor, major, chromatic, and 26 historical and microtonal scales), and corrects the input pitch to match the scale pitch. A Retune Speed control lets you match the retune rate to virtually any performance style.
For meticulous tweaking, the Graphical Mode displays the performance’s detected pitch envelope and allows you to specify the desired pitch using a variety of graphics tools. This mode gives complete control over the correction or modification of the most elaborate expressive gestures.
Key Auto-Tune Evo features include: General Features
- Some Seriously Dramatically enhanced core technology
- Redesigned user interface
- Reorganized common controls
- Automatic Mode Features & Real-time pitch shifting
- Throat modeling Features & Graphical Mode Features
- Resizable Graphical Mode window:
- Note-based pitch correction and pitch shifting:
- Object-based Retune Speed settings
- Customizable object-based default Retune Speeds
- Real-time display of output pitch
- Comprehensive programmable keyboard shortcuts
- “Lanes” Pitch Graph display mode
- Global transposition, formant correction, and throat modeling:
- Graphical Paste function & Enhanced pitch displays
- Nudge controls for pitch correction objects
And lots, lots, more…
It’s now been updated on the Antares website, if you’re looking to get EVO then it’s probably time you thought about getting the new EFX, Artist, or Pro version.
Even the access version look fancier, shown below.